If you are not sure whether you must choose Vert Shock or Jump Manual, then knowing their differences can help you a lot. First things first, let me tell you that choosing the right vertical jumping program is not easy. Vert Shock and Jump Manual are popular vertical jumping programs that you can choose these days. What makes them popular is that they offer real results and if you choose those programs, you can ensure that these programs will increase your vertical jump significantly.
What is Jump Manual Vertical Jumping Program?
This vertical jumping program was discovered in 2008 by Jacob Hitler. As we have said earlier, Jump Manual is one of the most popular programs on the market. The program is made based on sound scientific principles, thus you can ensure that the program can offer a real result if you follow all instructions.
This program has become a popular choice for dunkers since its first release in 2007. If you want to improve your vertical jump or you want to know how to jump higher, then Jump Manual is one of those programs that you can choose. Jump Manual is actually a full training package that can teach you how you can increase your vertical jump. By choosing this program, it guides you through each step so that you can improve your vertical jump the right way.
What is Vert Shock Vertical Jumping Program?
Now let’s move to the next program. Vert Shock is another popular vertical jumping program that you can choose these days. Vert Shock was created by Adam Folker. Vert Shock helps you to jump higher in 8 weeks.
It is a program that can help non-athletic and athletic individuals to add 9-15 inches to their jump vertical jump. This program consists of three main phases in which the program helps you to reach specific goals during each phase. These phases are pre-shock, shock phase, and post-shock phase.
Which One is better?
Once you know that these two programs are good, you may wonder which program that you should choose. Take a good look at some pros and cons of these vertical jumping programs listed below.
Pros and Cons of the Jump Manual
The following are some pros and cons of the Jump Manual. Knowing these pros and cons will help you make a better decision whether you must choose Jump Manual or not.
- This program covers a variety of methods which help you learn how to jump higher effectively. By choosing Jump Manual, you will learn some techniques such as injury prevention and fixing the diet effectively.
- Jump Manual lets you get the information and experience of an accomplished basketball coach without having to pay for his services.
- It is an effective program that can help you boost your vertical jump by 10 – 25 inches.
- The program includes the one-on-one training. Once you purchased this vertical jumping program, it means that you have become a client of Jacobs. You have access to Jacobs via Email so that you can ask questions and get a solution for your problems when using his program.
- The only downside of this program is that it requires your complete dedication so that you can get the best result. Note that the program won’t work if you don’t follow the instructions correctly.
Pros and Cons of the Vert Shock Program
Vert Shock should be included on the list if you are looking for an effective program that can help you to jump higher. Let’s take a good look at its pros and cons.
- Everybody can use this program. It doesn’t matter whether you have never dunked a ball in your life or you are a basketball pro who wants to improve your vertical jump, you can rest assured that following all instructions is easy.
- It comes with videos that are easy to understand. Videos make it a lot easier if you want to learn the exercises. By watching videos, you can ensure that you have followed all steps correctly.
- There is no expensive gym equipment needed. The best part about choosing this program is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money. You can follow all instructions anywhere you wish. There is no need to buy the expensive exercise machine.
- It doesn’t take a lot of time. If you are busy, then Vert Shock is definitely a perfect program for you. It is a program that can accommodate busy individuals.
- Note that all materials offered by this program are accessed through their official website. If you prefer DVDs, this may be a con for you.
- It requires hard work and dedication. If you want to get the best result, you need to ensure that you follow all instructions correctly.
Learn the Differences between Vert Shock and Jump Manual
Vert Shock and Jump Manual offer a great result for those wanting to jump higher. However, there are some differences that you must know before you buy them.
- Vert Shock lets you add a couple more inches to your vertical jump without using the expensive exercise machine. You don’t have to be a member of your local gym.
- Jump Manual comes with some troublesome weightlifting practices which are not designed for beginners.
- Vert Shock comes with an 8-week program
- Jump Manual is a 12-week vertical jumping program
The Bottom Line
Once you have learned their pros and cons, it is obvious that Vert Shock is better than Jump Manual. Using this program, you don’t have to waste a lot of money. In addition, the videos and instructions are easy to understand, thus beginners won’t find any difficulties when using this program. This program is fun as it includes an all-around training program such as stretching and weights. While these programs offer the same benefits, we can say that Vert Shock is the most effective vertical jumping program that you must choose.